Disability, Employment and Injury Law
Morgan & Paul, PLLC is a national law firm representing individuals and families in the areas of disability, employment and injury law, with emphasis on ERISA, overtime pay, and exposure to benzene and other toxic chemicals. Our attorneys are admitted to practice law in California, Louisiana, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and West Virginia. The principal offices are located in Pennsylvania, Texas, and California. If you are located in another state, we may associate with another attorney if necessary, at no additional cost.
If you would like additional information, please complete the form below which is confidential or contact us by phone.
Employee Rights and Information Center
We offer a wealth of free workplace-related information in our Employee Rights and Information Center. Select a topic to continue:
- California Jury Awards $8 Million In Kidney Cancer Case
- California Jury Awards $5.1 Million
- Louisiana Jury Awards $1 Million In Punitive Damages
- Florida Jury Awards $250k In Lost Wages
- Lee v. Kansas City Southern Railway Co.
- Haybarger v. Lawrence County Adult Probation & Parole Department, et al.
- Fowler v. UPMC
- Abner, et al. v. Kansas City Southern Railway Co.
- Chedwick et al. v UPMC
- Lewis v. Pennsylvania State Police
- Guthrie v. Baker, et al.
- Porter v. Broadspire et al.
- Peczynski v. Barnhart
- Paterson v. Met. Life Ins. Co.
- Sklenar v. Barnhart
- Haybarger v Mancino
- Gaus v. Norfolk Southern Railway